Monday, June 19, 2017

LSU

(The nature of my work with teams and individuals is private.  I make a practice out of not discussing this work with others, unless a client tells me to address it publically or if it is mentioned by a subject in the media. So it is rare that I'll discuss specifics- only generalities.)

I taught my first session with the LSU basketball team this past weekend. I look forward to going back to Baton Rouge monthly to work with the team.  This is my third opportunity to work with a Will Wade team (UT- Chattanooga and VCU previously).  Coach Wade is a master at building and maintaining a wining culture everywhere he's been. From Pete Maravich to Shaq, Tiger Nation takes much pride in their storied hoops tradition.  However, in recent years, there hasn't been much to cheer about.  This is about to change, as  the turn-around of the LSU basketball team is in full-effect.  I'm grateful to be able to play a small part in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment